Tay Scott Streaming Live with host Jacqueline Jax on A.V.A Live Radio.
New Release : “OLD SCHOOL FLOW”
Learn more about Tay Scott…
Interested in the story Behind the Music, check out this interview… http://avaliveradio.com/behind-the-music-tay-scott/
Listen to the interview: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/avaliveradio/2016/04/19/live-streaming-interview-with-tay-scott
Upcoming EP entitled “90’s Baby” : http://ow.ly/4mPAih
Taylor Anthony Scott (born March 18, 1993), better known by his stage name Tay Scott, is an aspiring American Hip-Hop recording artist, songwriter, poet and entrepreneur from Minneapolis Minnesota by the way of Chicago, Illinois. Scott is currently working on his debut EP, The Seed That Fell on Good Soil, under the independent record label Collection Family, he co-founded in 2012 with two of his close friends and mentors, Akinbambo Gafar Akinropo a.k.a. “Bambo” (clothing designer, recording artist, songwriter and producer) and Lam TK Meahyen a.k.a. “TK” (entrepreneur, manager, mix engineer and producer) in collaboration with Top Knotch Production, LLC.
Scott’s trademark husky voice, relentless work ethic, discerning maturity and subjective storytelling ability are just a few characteristics that individualize and set him apart from his peers and other recording artist worldwide.
Upcoming Projects / Events:
- EP, The Seed That Fell on Good Soil (release date, TBD).
- Single, “Old School Flow” ft. Poncho (official release date, April, 19th 2016).
- Music Video, “Old School Flow” (official release date, TBA) pending, A.V.A Live Radio interview.
- A.V.A Live Radio LIVE STREAMING interview on April, 19th 2016.
- Single, “Talk to You” ft. Q. Green (release date, TBD).
- Attending 2016 Akademia Music Awards Gala in Los Angeles, CA. Accepting music award for Best Rap /
- Midwest song for “Old School Flow” on April, 21st 2016.
- Participating in a collaborative Cypher featuring other local Minnesota hip-hop recording artist.
- Performing at Bambo NYC fashion show in July, 2016 for Minneapolis, MN based clothing designer Bambo Akinropo.
Social Media Info:
Google Plus: @tayscott312