Join indie music radio host Jacqueline Jax for Behind the Music interviews featuring the newest single from each singer songwriter broadcasting live from our South Florida studio. We discuss topics on the music business, social media music marketing, songwriting and what’s happening in the music industry from the perspective of the indie artist. This is where you hear how indie artists do what they do. It’s the Top rated show for indie artists looking to make an impact.
Episode #548: A.V.A Live Radio Behind The Music with Jacqueline Jax : http://tobtr.com/10470003
Song Play by Michael Cunningham – 1000 Clocks
New Single from Country Songwriter Shawn “Cookie” Moore on Yellow Footprints http://lsh.re/1M02Z
- Jacqueline Jax speaks about starting your music career after 40 and how to decide what to do first as you kick start your own music career in 2018.
Jim Sharkey tells us the myth behind The Enchanted Cap and about songwriting from the heart http://lsh.re/1LZJ5
- Create from inspiration and live your own journey. We discuss how to make the decision to pay for a studio rather than collaborating and challenging yourself to produce the music yourself.
- Are big budgets necessary and how to make the right choices for your music career.
- Secrets of getting better bookings for your music. How to become a more credible hire and secure your place locally.
New Single It Feels Like December by Washington Songwriter Gary Talbott http://lsh.re/1LZIP
- How to make more engaging video and live streams to build your music career. How to keep your video content fresh and why it’s important to
- Should you over saturate the market with content? The benefits and draw backs of release dates and having a bigger stake in streaming.