Thanks for joining me this morning for the Jax Report where we share a cup of coffee and talk about things like new artists, branding and marketing tips, hot topics from our social media pages, and a little inspiration to start your day.
Tweeted this morning Lily Karlin huffingtonpost :Jennifer Aniston Speaks Out Against Botox, Reveals An Even Larger Cultural Problem.
Jennifer Aniston’s comment on how our society is expected to fight aging to the point of extremes. I agree that we should try to take care in our appearance to look our best but I do think that embracing your most natural look is better for your self confidence. I’ve seen both men and woman put so much stuff in their faces that they look unnatural and masked yet still feel insecure. It’s like a trap and becomes an obsession.
I still love Dr Shino Bay Aguilera’s preventative approach to anti-aging.
For Up coming events this week I have :
1) The Jax Couture home shopping show is already in gear with 3 ways to style your Hawaiian print Vacationwear. http://avaliveradio.wordpress.com/2014/08/03/jax-couture-home-shopping-show-talks-vacationwear-style-with-jacqueline-jax/
Next on the show: I’ll be featuring Seattle Artist and close friend Milan Heger’s Musician series “Conversations with Ego” on the Jax couture home shopping show this Sunday. You can catch the show on www.JaxCouture.com and the show will also be syndicated on www.Avaliveradio.com . (John Lennon) shop: http://www.hegerarchitecture.com/art-prints
2) Photo shoot today for three new tops launching in my Blondi Beachwear collection. Be sure to catch some behind-the-scenes photos on my Instagram today at Jacqueline Jax. Http://www.instagram.com/JacquelineJax
3) Starting Monday, I’ll be launching a British invasion on A.V.A Live Radio featuring some fantastic artists coming to you from the Liverpool music scene. There’s already a trailer on that series on YouTube if you want to check it out. (View trailer)
4) My latest interview with New artist 20 year old Irish singer songwriter Josh Cormican is already up on our web site sharing his story with you. He has just finished recording and producing a 4 track EP titled “Little Boy” . This artist is currently looking for management so be sure to keep your eye on him if your interested and get in touch by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (preview his video)
5) Today’s question of the day has already been posted on our web site:
Question: In today’s world of hurdles, how do you keep the artist inside alive and inspired? http://avaliveradio.wordpress.com/2014/07/20/artists-corner-in-todays-world-of-hurdles-how-do-you-keep-the-artist-inside-alive-and-inspired/
Inspiration is a fickle mistress. When she’s with you, all is good in the world. But when she disappears it can be frustrating and even scary at times. As a working artist, I have found myself uninspired many times. But when it prevents me from getting important things done, it can be a real issue. Over the years I’ve learned that it’s very important to know myself and discover what motivates me so I can keep my creative juices flowing.
Join in the conversation on .. What inspires you?
I’d love to hear from you.
Let me leave you with some Inspiration of the day from:
Jacqueline Kawarsky facebook “The true definition of a fighter is someone who doesn’t give up when circumstances get tough”.
I totally agree, for those of you who feel that life’s got you beat right now, remember that life lessons are to educate you and hopefully make you a more compassionate human. You only know how strong you are once challenged, so get through it and pay it forward. I promise you that you are only sent what you can handle.