Jacqueline Jax host of A.V.A Live Radio and Entertainment Branding Specialist for www.JacquelineJax.Tv talks about using a logo for improving your searchability, boosting sales and strengthening your music brand.
Celebrate an album release with a new logo or a new version of your existing logo to mark that time in your music journey. It becomes a limited edition strategy to encourage the pre-sale or your albums and merchandise.
The consistent use of the logo as your thumbnail image should also help people to find and tag you on all social networks when the logo is used to identify your music pages.
Make sure that your logo becomes the watermark on all of your important photo’s during that time frame that it’s used.
By changing or slightly altering your logo for each music album release, you not only help the viewers to celebrate that occasion with you but it becomes a visual tie of your music and brand creating a unity across all platforms including your website.
Artists mentioned in video:
1) Den of Ashes : http://avaliveradio.com/behind-the-music-den-of-ashes-on-blackbird/
2) Skidbone: http://avaliveradio.com/behind-the-music-skidbone-on-heavens-homes/
3) Everything Falls: http://avaliveradio.com/behind-the-music-everything-falls-on-daylight-takes-the-dawn/
4) Saint Lukes Drifters: http://avaliveradio.com/behind-the-music-saint-lukes-drifters-on-heart-of-stone/
5) Radio Drive : http://avaliveradio.com/behind-the-music-radio-drive-on-humanity/