1) Tweet every new post as its freshly pressed.
2) Tweet older posts in a fresh way by coming up with a clever new lead in to drive traffic to older content.
3) Start a Twitter-sation by addressing some of your followers with a question, then tag your post in it.
4) Use an image along with a snappy title and tags to your post.
5) Research some trending twitter topics and #hashtag your tweet linking your link that fits that trend.
Do you have a twitter tip that’s not here? Please share it with me….
For more web marketing tips (click here)
This is Jacqueline Jax from AvALiveRadio.com with my online marketing tip of the day. Be sure to subscribe to our channel at www.youtube.com/AvALiveRadio and also our main web site for more helpful tips delivered right to your email. Thanks for reading.
You may also like:
SEE ALL “MARKETING TIPS OF THE DAY” : (Go to list)
or click on any image below…