These days everyone has ideas but very little money to try them out. I’m going to give you the best free blogging resources that I’ve discovered and personally used currently available on the Internet. These blogging tools will get you up and going in very little time with no money involved and without you having to learn about advanced web building code.
Here are three terrific free blogging providers.
1) WordPress: I use WordPress for several web site blogs some of them with free theme on free wordpress (www.Blondibeach.com, www.JacquelineJax.com, www.AmericanVocalAcademy.com) and some with self hosting by Godaddy and a free theme from wordpress (www.AvALiveRadio.com , www.BlondiBeach.com , www.JaxCouture.com) I’m inviting you to take a careful look at them so you can see the terrific free theme designs available on the WordPress system. WordPress has its own community of serious writers of every niche that you can interact with. Sign up is easy with the site by choosing a name for your blog, entering your information, username, password and email. Then watch some easy setup videos (here) to learn about using their templates, widgets and tools. WordPress does have advertising limitations when hosting your blog on their web sight for free but if you decide to use your own .com and use WordPress but host it yourself, there are no limitations on selling advertising on your pages.
2) Blogger: I have used blogger and liked what they had to offer. About half the fashion, beauty and personal bloggers today use blogger. This platform is integrated with Google Adsense, which can make you a little cash on the side if your blog becomes popular. But before you get crazy seeing $$$ signs, consider that it takes at least 1 year for you to start building a following and Google adsense pays a very small percentage so you need tons of traffic to make a decent dollar. By tons of traffic I mean at least 100,000 page views daily to start making money. On the downside, Blogger doesn’t offer much in the way of customization like wordpress. its a very basic interface that requires more knowledge of HTML and CSS to change up your web site.
3) Tumblr: I have a tumblr (Jacqueline Jax Daily- here) that I love to use for notes and uploading daily photos. Tumblr is simple to use and a clutter free platform. It’s much different from the other two because it has very few personalization features, but the simple interface is easy to use and works alot like facebook in the way that people frequent the feed and can repost and like your posts easily.
I hope this gives you a basic run down of the top 3 blogging platforms that can get you started today.
Thanks for reading.
Host of www.AvALiveRadio.com
– If you liked this marketing tip of the day and your looking for more personalized help building your music, personal or business brand, ask me a question here: jacquelinejax.com/contact/
– See more of my Tips in full color and sent directly to your email by subscribing to our youtube channel and catch my last video on branding and marketing for musicians, entrepreneurs, public figures and new brands. Youtube.com/AvALiveRadio