In speaking with many successful entrepreneurs concerning how they conquered their greatest challenges and fulfilled their dreams, there is one thing that they all have in common. This common characteristic is more of a personality trait than a skill. It is something that can be learned and can be easy practiced every single day. The one thing that they all have is FAITH.
Faith can be a fairly abstract concept for some people to wrap their heads around because it’s so easily lost. There will be days when you wake up with faith and one thing happens two hours later that derails your faith in yourself sending you spiraling into negativity. It’s a concept that’s fragile because the human mind is powerful and susceptible to outside influences.
But with our powerful minds, we can do great things. I’m sure you’ve heard the saying, “What you can visualize, you can materialize”.
I can honestly tell you from experience that I been able to achieve amazing things just by visualizing specifically what I want, having faith in myself and holding steadily to the coarse every hour until it’s achieved. This unwavering supply of positive energy powered by my faith is an unstoppable driving force that can take me anywhere I want to go.
You can have this powerful energy behind you as well just be following these tips that I have gathered from the cream of the crop of achievers.
1) Set Your Goals: Decide what it is that you want to accomplish and write down the steps you think it may take to get there.
2) Learn: create a list of things you need to know in order to achieve your goal and start researching those specific ideas by choosing one thing each day or week depending on your deadline.
3) Connect: connect with people who can help you with their experience and or knowledge. Strive to connect with at least one new person every single day who shares in your vision. This may be someone who has a business in alignment with yours who may benefit from you as well if you partner up.
4) People: surround yourself with only positive people. Remove or block any negative energy coming in from the outside while you work to achieve your goal. You can’t allow even one negative person to be in your life who could derail your progress with thoughts like : fear of failure, distraction, contradictions or negative feedback.
5) Positivity: wake up every single day with faith in yourself and remind yourself every single hour that you can do this! Believe that you CAN and WILL learn what you don’t know. Believe that you deserve to be successful. Believe that it’s your time to accomplish this goal. And most of all believe that no matter what obstacles suddenly appear, they are simply a learning experience in your journey to success.
Best wishes to you on your journey, hope you’ll share it with me below.
Thanks for reading and subscribing.